EvolvWhite Planning Tool Webinar
Thursday 17 September 2020 | 2 PM
How much audit evidence is enough?
It’s time this question came with an automated response.
Join us for our free webinar and discover how our unique ‘audit by exception’ approach can help direct focus on key areas of risk and keep audit costs down.
By detecting irregularities as an essential first step, the tool provides structure for a more efficient and complete audit, while reducing the amount of audit evidence required.
The webinar will cover:
- How the new planning tool will save even more time with reduced testing
- How to identify whether a fund is high, medium or low risk to allocate the appropriate auditor (senior or junior) to the fund
- How it calculates the percentage of the fund that’s been verified
- How to identify how much of the verification has been done manually versus automated
- How to utilise the exceptions report, highlighting areas that require extra attention
David Goldsmith joined Evolv in February 2020 with over 15 years’ experience in the accounting industry. Prior to joining Evolv, David worked at Class Limited for more than 7 years. David works closely with hundreds of practices to assist them in streamlining their business, utilise technology, improve productivity and reduce risk.
In her five years at Evolv, Louise has helped redefine how SMSF audits are completed by playing an integral role in the development of the EvolvWhite software and ensuring our clients get the best out of the software through proactive management of the Software Support Team.
Watch our short video on the new EvolvWhite Planning Tool